The photos are nothing like what the garment truly is. I ordered a sweater and received a skimp chamios fleece that you find in cheap baby sleepwear.

It was truly horrible. DON'T BUY ANYTHING. To return, you not only have to pay for shipping(which I found out when I was going to cancel) , but you also have to pay for custom charges (they don't tell you this). You can cancel hour order with no fee within 24 hours placing order.

If you cancel later than 24 hours and garments/trash has not shipped, they will charge your 15%. I read horrible reviews a week after order and decided that I would try this website, I mean "How horrible could it be"? Well it is HORRIBLE. I work hard for my money and this website with their gorgeous clothing was truly ALL FALSE ADVERTISING.

This type of company needs to be shut down. They make their money because the customer does not want to go through the hassle they put you through to try to return their junk. So we give up and they have our money. I am not done with this, thank goodness I used PAY PAY which protects the buyer.

I Will prove my case with them and get my money back. I ordered SKU OU8R4978 a beautifully pictured sweater. My photos show what I actually received. Photo 2 is the website photo.

Photo's 1, 3 and 4 is the actual garment. Annie Cloth is truly a SCAM SELLER using photos from somewhere else.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Annie Cloth Cons: Big sham, Clothes are garbage, Pictures are not the same garment that is shipped.

• Buyer Beware Of Annie Cloth
  • Annie Cloth Clothing Is Junk

Comments

VivaciousArmadillo

I couldn’t agree with the posted complaints more! I’ve been lulled into complacency by ease of returns from most US based companies.

There products are junk. The fabric in this is thin enough to read through, not even close to advertised photograph, size dimensions completely off and definately fraudulent business.