I ordered sever tops as pictured on line from the. Merchandise did not even look like clothing that was pictured on internet.

I have seen the clothes that were shown from Annie Cloth that I had seen in the more expensive catalogs and that is why I ordered from the. What I received was garbage and the photos were deceiving. I returned some items and had to return the pkg. to CHINA.

Can you believe it. Check out the label when your pkg. arrives. the return address and info.

is all in Chinese. It cost me $50.$$ postage and I have not seen an credit for the merchandise. I rest of the garbage I ordered went into the garbage. Could not get any satisfaction from Co.

This is a total scam and I hope one of these days they will be "busted" for deceiving the public and not exposing the fact that the returns have to be shipped to China. Not worth it as postage is much more than the garbage that is sent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clothing.

Reason of review: Not informing that returns have to go to China.

Annie Cloth Cons: Photos decreiving, You do not get your merchandise, Items not as shown, Cannot talk to a live person they have a standard written reply, Returns have to be sent to china.

• Annie Cloth Horrible